Los Matadores: What and Where

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
First of all I put *SPOILER* in the title just in case some of you are yet to see the WWE Main Event broadcast which included The Uso's defending their Tag-team titles against Los Matadores due to Road Dogg's 'Injury', as you may have seen The Uso's defended successfully in what seemed like a random and undeserved title shot for Los Matadores. This leads me to the point of this thread!

What happens to Los Matadores now?

For me they have not impressed since their debut in September/October, I understand it is still early days for them but where do you guys see them going next? The only thing they have going for them is El Torito's silly/funny antics, I don't consider this gimmick a success at all. So they get this title shot out of the blue undeservedly and lose, but where do they go from here? They have no storyline to be a part of looking forward to Wrestlemania and I doubt they will have a match on the card, where do they fit?

My question to the guys/girls of the forum is: what are you expecting to happen with Los Matadores and their WWE future? More importantly do they actually have one?

Kind regards

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Bring the Midget Division back for Main Event and Superstars, Have Torito vs Hornswoggle for the Midget championship.

Build a Midget Division then Birng Midget Cena in to become Super Midget, WWE would profit from this.

As for the the other guys, Send them to NXT.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty amusing seeing El Torito mimic the Bizarre One during their team-up last week.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
A part of me keeps hoping for some kind of promo about how the gimmick is ethnically insensitive and how they're tired of being "held down" by the Authority.

If done correctly, that could get them over and, if they were booked right after that, building them to a tag title feud with the Usos/NAO/whomever would be easy.

wk

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
A part of me keeps hoping for some kind of promo about how the gimmick is ethnically insensitive and how they're tired of being "held down" by the Authority.

If done correctly, that could get them over and, if they were booked right after that, building them to a tag title feud with the Usos/NAO/whomever would be easy.

wk

I agree... they've been tag champs before so you know they know how to work in the ring.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
They'll tag team with Sin Cara and Job to everyone except 3MB.