Lord Tensai

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Call me crazy Seabs but I don't see any real marked improvement.. looks about the same as I remember him in WWE

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I disagree Dolph's I think if u remember back to Prince Albert theres to me a big improvement from then. I'm still not that excited though will be interesting to see how they use him and what the character is about.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Nothing he did blew me away. He moves okay, but he always did. I didn't see any impressive moves to speak of, any real psychology, any selling, or anything of that nature.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Nothing he did blew me away. He moves okay, but he always did. I didn't see any impressive moves to speak of, any real psychology, any selling, or anything of that nature.

Fair enough I still think he's improved I agree nothing mind blowing but I'm trying to find the positive in the situation as like I've stated I'm kinda underwhelmed by the whole prospect.

Maybe the character will be good thats bout all I've got.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It was the classic big / lil man tag team match tbh. Anderson was worked over by the heels until Bernand got the hot tag, it's basic psychology but it's lacking in most tag team wrestling now a days. Look at when he tried to get in the match after Roode spat at him then restrained himself to avoid being DQ'd. Or when he powered up after receiving the tag. His actions told the story as did his facial expressions especially when he went for the big charge after whipping them into the corner and the double suplex spot. I'm not saying he's the best worker out there, hell he's probably not even the best man his size but he's an improvement on what they already have in ring at least. As you say he's agile for a big guy and always was but he seems to grasp how to control his demeanour more then then not to mention his moveset has expanded. I can understand why you don't see much in him but to me personally he's a good signing even in the short term.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I agree Seabs he's improved a lot and it's a good match. I'm just not sold on the idea yet. I'm defo intrigued by the gimmick though as it sounds like it could be good and as u say it's likely to be a good signing in the short term.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Latest pic of Lord Tensai

Like we didn't know

http://t.co/9wUQqMhl

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Wade Barrett said:
He's gonna end up with some Xiaolin monk shit gimmick such a shame.

Certainly looks that way which is an epic waste.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
"The WWE Universe is buzzing about a cryptic video that aired during Monday's Raw SuperShow"

No we're not, we know who it is and we're criticizing it lmao.

LOLS if ever proof was needed that the WWE have no clue! or they think all us fans are Blue hmmm might be that last one actually.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
All the comments under the page with the Tensai video.. big LOL..

Everybody knows and says it's A-Train.. O-b-v-i-o-u-s..

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
All the comments under the page with the Tensai video.. big LOL..

Everybody knows and says it's A-Train.. O-b-v-i-o-u-s..

HAHA fml the photo tries to be mysterious and it's obvs from the tats who it is oh my days really?? REALLY?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
HAHA fml the photo tries to be mysterious and it's obvs from the tats who it is oh my days really?? REALLY?

Indeed, the dude had a fucking RED tattoo on his chest, and they show it in that promo.. What a dumbass is WWE bro?

FFS!
mattbloom.jpg