Lord Tensai is now just Tensai?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
but you can't spell or construct a sentence properly :true:

But u think Zigger is the best which mean u nothing about wrestling b/c he FUCKIN is 1 of the wrost wrestler WWE! and CM PUNK IS THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE FUCKIN WORLD END OF STORY CASE CLOSED!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Savage, in your videos you sound like you know a fair bit about wrestling. But then I read that you think Ziggler is one of the worst wrestlers in WWE? Come on bro, he's the best seller in the business with Bryan and he's one of the best amateur wrestlers in WWE. He was an undefeated amateur wrestler before WWE, so it's sort of impossible for him to suck at wrestling.

Stop posting utter bullshit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
But u think Zigger is the best which mean u nothing about wrestling b/c he FUCKIN is 1 of the wrost wrestler WWE! and CM PUNK IS THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE FUCKIN WORLD END OF STORY CASE CLOSED!

Just when you think Randy has reached the peak of stupidity, he finds ways to one up himself.

Go see what chemicals your mommy has under the sink and see how fast you can drink them.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
such a bandwagoner, bet this guy didnt give two shits about Punk before he cut that promo. Ziggler is the future of the company

UH HELL NO! I been fans sicne 2006 dumb ass I all video of me wearing CM Punk shirt WAY BEFORE THAT PROMO!

Crayo said:
Savage, in your videos you sound like you know a fair bit about wrestling. But then I read that you think Ziggler is one of the worst wrestlers in WWE? Come on bro, he's the best seller in the business with Bryan and he's one of the best amateur wrestlers in WWE. He was an undefeated amateur wrestler before WWE, so it's sort of impossible for him to suck at wrestling.

Stop posting utter bullshit.

It not BULLSHIT IT THE TRUE! Figger is not go at all I said in all my video so I don't why ur stock to learn that I don't like him?! He does not wrestler all and he can't talk on the mic b/c that why he has vickie b/c he can't talk to save his live! And botch too much!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Randy Savage said:

You just said Dolph Ziggler is the worst wrestler in the WWE? You don't know nothing about wrestling. CM Punk marks are so funny, I can't stand punk he's way too over-rated and isn't even that great. Dolph Ziggler is awesome in the ring, has great mic skills and is the future.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Link me to 5 Ziggler botches. I can link you 600 CM Punk botches, Punk botches so much compared to Ziggler.

Also, look at the Ziggler/Foley promo (one of the best promos of the year) and tell me he sucks on the mic again. Once again, I repeat, he was an undefeated amateur wrestler, THAT'S REAL WRESTLING - it's impossible for him to "suck".

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Crayo said:
Link me to 5 Ziggler botches. I can link you 600 CM Punk botches, Punk botches so much compared to Ziggler.

Also, look at the Ziggler/Foley promo (one of the best promos of the year) and tell me he sucks on the mic again. Once again, I repeat, he was an undefeated amateur wrestler, THAT'S REAL WRESTLING - it's impossible for him to "suck".

Yes. Ask the gold medalist. :angle:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Saylor said:
You just said Dolph Ziggler is the worst wrestler in the WWE? You don't know nothing about wrestling. CM Punk marks are so funny, I can't stand punk he's way too over-rated and isn't even that great. Dolph Ziggler is awesome in the ring, has great mic skills and is the future.

I been watching shit since I was 6 don't fuckin call me a mark! And don't tell me I don't know what the fuck I talking about! Ask me this if he so great mic why does Vickie? B/c he SUCK ON THE MIC! DE DE! He botchis and he not that good of a wrestler! and CM Punk even what he got and is not over-rate as he is the BEST WRESTLER IN THE FUCKIN WORLD END OF STORY CASE CLOSED!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He was originally aligned with Vickie because she was a monster heel and they wanted Ziggler over. Nothing to do with his mic skills. Watch the fucking Foley/Ziggler promo and stop typing crap.

Randy, POST HIS BOTCHES.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Why bother arguing with the guy? He isn't exactly known for his reasoning or logic.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
He was originally aligned with Vickie because she was a monster heel and they wanted Ziggler over. Nothing to do with his mic skills. Watch the F**cking Foley/Ziggler promo and stop typing crap.

Randy, POST HIS BOTCHES.

I have look for then that so many he done! And no Vickie that for to his Mic got! B/c Figger so on the mic! :yes:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
I have look for then that so many he done! And no Vickie that for to his Mic got! B/c Figger so on the mic!

I'm sorry, Savage, but this was a new low even for you.

Nothing in these two lines resembles a complete sentence or coherent thought.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Rainman said:
I'm sorry, Savage, but this was a new low even for you.

Nothing in these two lines resembles a complete sentence or coherent thought.

Sorry but it the true and U KNOW IT!