Looking to go to Septermeber 25th Smackdown in Buffalo.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Anything I should know? I've been to a house show, but never a Television event.

Plus the Main Event is scheduled Del Rio vs. Sheamus vs. Randy Orton in a No DQ Triple Threat for the Strap. Along with appearances by Daniel Bryan, Kane, Christian, Brodus Clay, Sin Cara and a few others.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
That'll be the dark main event more than likely.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Televised events aren't much different. They have commercial breaks though, and during those they will usually advertise upcoming WWE stuff on the titantron, or a wrestler will cut a short promo to get the crowd either booing, or cheering for the cameras when they return from commercial.

And seeing how it's Smackdown, you may see some scenes more then once, because sometimes they have to re-tape it because it doesn't come out right.

Also, like Dale said, that main event is most likely the dark match. They won't advertise it as the dark match though. It will just happen right after the "Main event" and if you don't pay attention, you may think it is the televised main event.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
No DQ Triple Threat match? The actual rules of a Triple Threat are that is No DQ. Still looks rather interesting, though. Enjoy yourself but I doubt that match happens at all. Most of the time this shit changes by a lot.

Last edited: