Looking for WWE fan Friends...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CYERON

Jobber
Reaction score
Outside this forum. to chat and share ideas real time. If anybody have Kakao Talk on your pc or mobile, please leave me a message. My ID is CYERON. Thank you!! :)

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
maybe you could try making friends and sharing ideas inside the forum instead? ;D

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
If you want to chat via real time about some wrestling discussions try the Live Discussions they have here during the shows.. they could use a bit more activity in them at the moment!

CYERON

Jobber
Reaction score
If you want to chat via real time about some wrestling discussions try the Live Discussions they have here during the shows.. they could use a bit more activity in them at the moment!

Wow is there one? I didn't know that. Gonna check it out now!!!!!!!

CYERON

Jobber
Reaction score
maybe you could try making friends and sharing ideas inside the forum instead? ;D

Yah but, It's not fast enough for me. Wish there was a live chat on this forum! :D

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wow is there one? I didn't know that. Gonna check it out now!!!!!!!
Yeah there's one for RAW, TNA weekly shows as well as one for each of the iPPVs and PPVs for WWE/TNA/ROH.. There used to be one for Smackdown but it didn't really have much activitiy.. the next one is going to be Night of Champions PPV this weekend.