• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

looking for a partner or two

CMS

I think it will be hard for all of us to get on msn at the same time. Anyways I have PMed Masta to get some details out of the way

edgehead09

yea...CMS, i remember when we were bookers together and how hard it was for us...so, i think we should just start PMing each other....btw who wants to do the opening post in our thread

CMS

Yeah I PMed Masta some details about Survivor Series. I think maybe you should do it, but wait a bit, so in the opening post we post the results for SS (but we need to actually come to terms on the actual card first lol)

Jay

Im sorry to say, but i have never seen a partner BTB work out. Normally. one of the guys bail out, leaving the other person to either end up going on his own or dropping the BTB. So, kep that in mind.

MizMasta3000

This is the only place where BTBs are taken seriously (amongst the people that do them). Everywhere else is just like: Rock vs. Cena, Goldberg vs. Taker, Dennis Rodman vs. Santino, etc...