Looking for a match writter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
DVD Burning Help Needed

Ok I have Wrestlemania 23 Recorded with my VCR and Right Now I'm recording it using my Dazzle Capture Card. Is there any software I should need to compress the full show onto a single DVD recordable disk? If there is, please give me an explanation of the software along with a link. And No, I do not like using Roxio Because It sucks more balls than 5 guys in the bathroom at a gay bar.

King_Ash

Reaction score
Not too sure where your upto so you have the show on VHS and want to convert it to DVD? Or have you saved the show to your computer as .avi or something?

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
I saved it to my computer as .mpg and I wanna know if there's any additional software I need to burn it to DVD.

King_Ash

Reaction score
If your DVD player has a DivX encoder you should just be able to burn it, but if not you will have to convert it to DVD format first. WinAVI is a good program to do this, although you might want to look for a CD key to activate it so you dont get this crappy watermark in the middle of your movie.

Reaction score
I can get a key for you if you need it kool aid, i just need the name and version of the program

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
With the WKF roster progressing and me begining Soccer season, I am currently looking for another match writter for WKF. It needs to be someone who can write long and detailed, solid matches. If you need to know an idea of how long and detailed, look at our shows. You would be writting one or two matches a week. Anyone interested?

Saint

Reaction score
Im down to contribute, i could fit one in.

The Boondocks

Reaction score
Saint, I see it's your first post here. If you'd like to write for us, I feel I speak for Disturbed, Draven, and myself in saying that you'll be welcomed with open arms if you can prove your skill. What I think is you should do one of two things: Either PM Disturbed, Draven and I an example of a match you've written. If you haven't any examples, PM me and I'll let you know what you should do.

Reaction score
yea guys im down. but remember i have football practice and i work alot so it might be only one match a week for me and my rp.