Looking Back: If you were McMahon, would you have done the same thing in Montreal?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

HBK, I am quite holy and well I got long hair like HBK and sweet chin music is the best finisher ever

the dark knight

i would've been the rock . and my finishers would be the pedigree and the rock bottom .

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
SABUUUUUUUUUU in his prime .. Finisher would be the classic Camel Clutch, sharpshooter or the ankle lock.

Switchy

Reaction score
Hornswoggle And The Lepreton Bomb. Seriously I Think He's Kinda Cool. I Felt Sorry For The Little Guy After Wm23 But Back To The Topic That's Who I'd Wanna Be

MJ807

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy or CM Punk and my finisher would be the Catatonic

Reaction score
1. I used to not like axis, but hes okay now, but stevo your pissin me off, you gotta just chill man... chill.
2. Does anyone know if SWITCH knows he starts each word with a capital letter?
3. I would be Goldberg, but my finisher would be the Pepsi Plunge.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
I figured I'd make Part III of the Looking Back series since the first two got it's fair share of replies. We all know the story of the Montreal Screwjob. Looking back at everything that happened, if you were Vince McMahon, would you have went with Screwing Brett over?

I know if I was Vince, I would have just told him straight up that he has to lose the belt. Vince tried getting him to but he didn't want to give it up. Vince should have layed down the law and told him how it is. If he still wouldn't listen, I might have went as far as the Montreal Screwjob but I think Vince could have fixed things with Brett leaving, without having to make a big scene.