Lookin' for a good time?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
Fuck, Chyna's calling her an ugly bitch.

chessarmy

Reaction score
I hope idiots don't actually think thats you

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
i'd tap it after she beat me in an arm wrestling match. Srsly gates, if she actually is a women. Then ok, you like them strong. You do post on a wrestling forum while your in the middle east. If she actually is a birdie, wow good job mang. That's an impressive birdie.

either way we all know who does the dishs

Reaction score
What's funny is that LHR thinks I care.

I really don't.

Words on a screen.

<shrugs>

Reaction score
That's my wife, and no she's not a birdie. She's everything to me, but I really don't care what some imaginary trolls on a website think. I'm over it.

Please continue, it really doesn't matter to me.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Oh OK! So she is really a she and not a he. Got it. I read the first page before but forgot that she said she took a real birdie posting and put it with her pic.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
What's funny is that LHR thinks I care.

I really don't.

Words on a screen.

<shrugs>

You do care.

Proof? k.

Remember at AMF when you posted her picture and everyone started making fun of her because she looks like a man and then you deleted her picture?

Just words on a screen, amirite?

Keep caring.

I will never forget when someone posted her picture at 4chan. Epic fucking LULZ.

By the way, words on a screen yet gates sent me a PM crying about a red rep I gave him. I lol'd because someone who doesn't care wouldn't take the time to send a PM.

Carry on, fake soldier poking a birdie.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Actually, your ugly wife's face keeps me awake at night. Put a bag over that shit, no one wants nightmares.