Lookin' for a good time?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Have you ever been out having fun with the guys and wondered to yourself, "Why can't it be like this when I'm with my girlfriend?" Well, now you can have the best of both gender worlds. Check it out!

I enjoy museums, plays, jazz concerts, hiking, camping, disc golf, swimming, water parks, and travel to historical places. I play tennis fairly regularly, and I exercise weekly with yoga, bicycling, and/or international folk dancing. I'll try almost anything once, as long as you don't ask me to jump out of an airplane. That's OK...I'll let you have all the fun.

I have an insatiable curiosity about "everything". My love of learning reveals itself in several ways, including an enjoyment of documentaries and nonfiction. I appreciate a man who has cracked a book within the past year, and I really admire a man who enjoys stimulating conversation. No, it won't intimidate me if you like discussing sex, politics, and religion.

I am transgendered, having lived successfully as a man for the past 12 years. According to doctors, it is very possible that I was born inter-sexed, i.e., with both male and female characteristics. These inter-sex conditions are more common than one might think.

I was raised female as a child, and continued living female until age 23. After achieving the desired physical effects of prescribed testosterone, I now outwardly look and sound male, as opposed to a masculine female. Furthermore, one delightful benefit of testosterone is increased libido. However, I have had no surgery to change my female anatomy, nor do I want any. I am a turtle at ease in my own shell.

Why, you may ask yourself, should I choose someone like Taylor? Well, you secure bi-sexually oriented guys will experience the benefits, as well as the convenience, of sampling the best of both genders, all wrapped up into one sexy package! (that'd be me). Think of it as one stop shopping...

Seriously though...after you get your brain around the sexual dyslexia you may be experiencing while reading my profile, I am asking you to embrace the gamut of human possibility by courageously reconsidering what is "normal" for gender.

And besides, I'm an interesting person, who also happens to be kind, considerate, honest, patient, and generous.

I'm happy enough being alone. I'm just looking for a man to be alone with.

2m5flfo.jpg

...god...

Reaction score
Sad story. Get her to register on this forum.

...god...

Reaction score
And I thought she was single, isn't that the point of that post? What forum was that on btw.

Reaction score
"Why, you may ask yourself, should I choose someone like Taylor? Well, you secure bi-sexually oriented guys will experience the benefits, as well as the convenience, of sampling the best of both genders, all wrapped up into one sexy package! (that'd be me). Think of it as one stop shopping..."

^^^^^^^^^^ ROFLLLLLLLLLLL HAHAHAHHAHAHAH sounds like something from a comercial. Wow thats desperate.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
And I thought she was single, isn't that the point of that post? What forum was that on btw.

I copy and pasted a real life birdie ad and then added the pic of gate's obvious birdie wife.

She got tired of him not being man enough to pick up a gun and shoot terrorists so she is moving on to a real man to stick her dick into.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Someone at another forum posted her picture on 4chan twice. I missed it the first time but I saw the second time and rofl'd. Some of the rudest, most hilarious comments ever.​

Someone also made a troll account called 'Gemini Gates' in the metal forum smurf gates and I post in. I have no idea how the fuck they found her pictures but that was lulz indeed. What an ugly person and their baby doesn't look any better.

Gemini, the true name of a transexual hooker.​

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I never said it had a vagina, lulz. It's dick is in the way so he sticks it up the pooper.....before it cleans it's asshole.