Look into my Sharingan Eyes: Naruto Fan club

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
1IVAD4n.gif

Same rules apply like the DBZ one and you can see above who is my Favorite from the Series. Danzo vs Sasuke, and Sasuke vs Itachi still two of my favorite fights from the Series. Itachi's Death and his reasoning for him leaving the Leaf Village was so well down as the Series went on and Shippuden was done great overall even though they didn't need Kaguya and Black Zetsu at the end. As much as I loved the backstory with her Clan it wasn't needed with how great Madara was doing with the help of Obito. They could of made him the final boss and could of used her in Boruto which her Clan has returned again and has their own group named Kara. It would of fit better in Boruto, but hey overall the franchise has always been one of my favorite Anime to watch.​