Look in this thread.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Sluts, look in here.

Bonez was the only black guy to look in here thus far. I take it as Dre is sick of my racism. Stupid Nope.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I was the 1st out last time I think. Or somewhere at the bottom. I demand immunity to make it to the top 10.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
We all know the game is gonna be played nonstop and towards the end we're gonna have Kevin Nash having 179 points and Monkeystyles going to have 158 points while guys like Soulpower, Kaedon & Peepshow will have like, 57 points each and the game will just slowly die off and never reach completion.

Maybe if you make the list to where everyone only has like, 3 points to start that way a decent amount of people can actually be eliminated before we get a top 5 of monstrous numbers. Then you might actually see this game through.

Beer Money Army

game has started

Kevin Nash +1
Batista -1

Kevin Nash 6
Batista 4
Scott hall 5
Scott Steiner 5
Rhett Titus 5
Zack ryder 5

Kizza

Kevin Nash +1
Batista -4 (Fucking sucks, Eliminated)
Scott Hall -5(Eliminated via No show)
Scott Steiner -5(Off with his freaks, Eliminated)
Rhett Titus -5(Thusting somewhere, Eliminated)
Zack Ryder -5(Fucking sucks, Eliminated)

Kevin Nash 7

NASH wins money!

No wrestlers will be allowed. NASH would win too easily. And bump, since I forgot to post it before. Will do so later tonight, so if anyone else wants in, look naow.

You're jewish. I doubt I should even include you.