Londrick?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
They shouldent split up cause the tag division is already weak.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Tag team divison would be better

sXe ninja

Reaction score
The tag team division has been going downhill for a while now. WWE can't afford to lose another tag team. If they split up then that means we will have to put up with Boring Bob Holly and the default CAW as champions for who knows how long. The HooliganZ really should go to either TNA or ROH.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
They would work a lot better if they were in a tag team since there really is no counterweights division... well there is but it wont help them out very much

Markz

Reaction score
Hopefully on the next draft they will be moved back to Smackdown! ECW won't be good for them because it's too huge of a step down, and also if they do move to SD! then they cans till wrestle on both shows but keep their reputation by being billed under the SD! banner. The SD! + ECW thing was a great idea for young guys like these.

J

I think what WWE did was dumb...But i'm jsut kinda glad there still together...Yet again...Weather or not there a tag team or not WWE will probably jsut keep jobbing them...Which is lame cuase they have skillz...