Londrick Is Dead

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hardy90

Reaction score
Paul London could get lucky and eventually get a IC title push or at least some TV time. I can't really see Kendrick getting much TV time at all, espicially since there is no more CW title.

Reaction score
I think Londrik will end up getting released soon, which sucks, and I dont know why they split them up! But I would like to see them in TNA.

The Rated R CMStar

I think instead that Brian Kendrick will get the chance. I remember he even got the chance to talk when Paul London was injured in two backstage skits with Cody Rhodes

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^And then immediately was jobbed out to Umaga after one of those skits.

DenninV2

Reaction score
And them getting fired hurts WWE, how? I would just keep one for jobbers sake and fire the other.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Um, this is not about how it hurts WWE. It is about Londrick getting seperated for no reason. At least keeping them together would have helped the tag division.

Ballin

Reaction score
I'm sorry. My post didn't make much since. Seeings how you prooved me wrong and I thought you were talking about just Brian Kendrick. Which they'll probley get released then off to TNA they go.