LOL

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JimmyD

Reaction score
Well I'm turned on.

Seriously, these are kind of weird but whatever floats your boat. I'd rather people did shit like this than go out and try to rape their daughters.

MikeRaw

Not everyone is sick and disgusting as you Mike.

Rofl, I dont' think anyone actually is. I think everyone is doing what I am, and just skimming over them for laughs. The Jericho one was quick though, so I read the whole thine. The other 2 I just skimmed. Disturbing.

I use to read them and not really been to the site in maybe a year or so. I just skimmed thought one today. Involved Christian and Tiffany. I wish I was wanted so much for a contract that would happen lol..

Lol, whose disgusting?

J

I am deeply digusted by the last one. Not cuase it had Vince railing Steph but cause they made Vince out to looks like a Money Hungry Douche. :smh

the dark knight

Admit it, TDK. You just finished releasing sperm to these.
i didnt even read more than 2 or 3 lines but i read the posts......god i fucking hate douchebags/lifeless insecure bitches who never saw a dick in their lives except maybe their fathers'.

MikeRaw

i didnt even read more than 2 or 3 lines but i read the posts......god i fucking hate douchebags/lifeless insecure bitches who never saw a dick in their lives except maybe their fathers'.
Like?

the dark knight

whoever writes that shit? i'd understand if it was for the lulz but after reading this guy's post....it sounded serious

JimmyD

Reaction score
TDK man, let them get off on what they want to get off on. It's not as if their weird sexual fantasy's are hurting anyone.

the dark knight

homos can fuck each other all day long, i dont really care. doesn't mean that i find that pleasant.

but you know what the problem is? homos have some sort of pride. those bitches who write that shit probably act like they dont know what sex means.