LoL

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

I've never had a problem with you Dre as Hitman, other then what got you banned. I don't remember your other account....not that it matters. But as Monk said, your proof that people can change and become better. You just have to want to and have the will power to do it.

Oh and Tray was on the other day and posted and Jasmine has also been on again recently as well. Didn't see much or any posting from them though.

LadyHotrod

I just find it funny how I can go from being one of the most hated members on IWF, to where I'm at now. I just thought you guys should check out some of the things that I use to do lol.

dabedstuykiddre (This is back when I thought Wrestling was real LMAO)
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/member.php?u=2615

Hitman (Made this account to have a fresh start and become a good poster, but that failed)
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/member.php?u=4023

People just don't like to give anyone a chance. Everyone, including me, can be annoying cunts at times. I don't hold that against anyone. I had my "feuds" with people but I don't hate them and wouldn't be a complete fuck towards them forever. If that whore DX_08 came back and stopped acting like a jealous bitch, I wouldn't mind talking to her like a human being. If she ever came back and made a good thread that made a point I agree with, I would certainly post in it and share my agreement.

It doesn't matter how nice I could be, there will always be people who just remember my flaming as opposed to all the friendly posts and just think "she's a bitch". I don't care. I wont sit here and prove I am a nice person. People who know me personally know how I am so I couldn't care less what internet people think of me. If they want to have a certain view of me, too bad for them.

Meh.