lol @ TNA, genEric Young is being pushed, Super Ref is runnin' wild...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

man_on_the_moon

Reaction score
But when WWE drags out Jericho/Kizarny/Helms' returns/debuts for so long nobody gives a damn, or drags out Kane/Mysterio for months, nobody says anything. Yes, this ref this has gone on a little too long, but they actually add to it and grow it. They're building hype for when Shane actually becomes a wrestler in kayfabe.

bu bu but....

this isnt a WWE thread, so why even bring them up? Can we have a TNA discussion without comparisons, for once?

and for the record, I'd actually have to watch WWE, to complain about it, lol.

Eric Young's paranoid gimmick: "SUCKS! SUCKS! STUPID TNA!"
Super Eric: "SUCKS! SUCKS! STUPID TNA!"
Eric Young as an actual wrestler showing off his talent: "SUCKS! SUCKS! STUPID TNA!"

So please, enlighten us, what DO you want Eric to do?

so are you implying I've complained about Eric Young, prior to this? TBQF, I never cared for genEric Young, as a wrestler. He's the definition of average, but like I said, at least he had an identity before. Now, he's a NOBODY.

seriously, whats his character? A former pussy, who manned up? :huh:

GTFOH

In my honest opinion, Eric Young before > Eric Young now...

as for what do I want Eric to do? Cut a promo about how much he appreciates the fans for supporting him all these years...and out of nowhere, tell them TO KISS HIS ASS, beat the shit out of some random babyface (sharkboy?) and heel it the fuck up.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^ 2 ma buddy tbkb, How would that make sense? Him just disappearing for a while then coming back as a wrestler? The entire point of whats been going on is so this actually has some logic to it, instead if a ref randomly turning into a wrestler.

Its not even that big a deal, not sure why it would be someone's major complaint about the company

It's called repackaging. It happens to lots of people. Why can't TNA do it instead of having a referee look better than their X-Division Champion for the most part?