lol @ TNA, genEric Young is being pushed, Super Ref is runnin' wild...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

man_on_the_moon

Reaction score
lets be reality©

TNA cant be taken seriously, even when they're trying to be. For one, they have a referee who beats people up...wow, really? I admit, It was funny at first, but in classic Russo fashion, they continued to drag it on and on until nobody gave a shit, not that we necessarily gave a shit in the first place. Its predictable, and makes like zero sense...

A ref keeps getting involved in a certain wrestlers matches, what do we do? Assign him to that persons matches, weekly, and expect him to suddenly stop interfering. :laugh: smfh

and Eric Young...does anyone actually like this dude? Is it me, or is his character even more cornier than before? lol @ him turning around smiling when his pyro goes off...get the fuck outta here. If they put the x-division 'ship on him, I swear I'll...well...continue to laugh at them weekly.

smartenupTNA

PeepShow

lol @ him turning around smiling when his pyro goes off...get the fuck outta here.

LMAO.gif

Nice little rant.

man_on_the_moon

Reaction score
LMAO.gif

Nice little rant.

lolol I had to do it, hadn't made a wrestling topic in a while :laugh:

and wtf is up with Roxxi? Is cursing her gimmick now?

:shocking: she said censored curse words on TV, shes HARDCORE!!!

chessarmy

On Eric Young: You complain when he's a goofball, but when he actually gets the chance to show off his real talent and have an actual serious gimmick its still a problem. The guy is awesome right now, he's adding a lot to the X-Division and I'm loving that he isn't a dumbass anymore. If you're just not into Eric Young as a wrestler then fine, but are you seriously complaining about this? I find it hard to believe it.

On Sane Sewell: How the hell else are they supposed to build this up? Cornette said if you get involved in one more match you're fired from being a referee. Guess what happened at Final Resolution? Now guess whats going to happen to the referee? It all makes sense.

If you're going to complain about the current TNA product, I would expect you to talk about TNA's constant need for screwjob finishes, Samoa Joe jobbing as of late, and the Main Event Mafia pretty much dominating the MEM/FL feud. But this? This just screams "I'm trying to fit in with all the other TNA hating smarks" and none of these complaints are really legit imo.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The Ref thing I sorta agree with. There plan is since he is a former wrestler they are gonna have it where it leads to him becoming a wrestler and if he is good I'm all for it. Now the part about Eric Young is where I got a differnt view on the matter. Now I like Eric and I think he could do very well being the X-Division Champion. This is way better then him falling down when the fireworks go off or his stupid little super hero gimmick. But fine you wanna tune out then by all means do it. You will just miss some of the greatest action on TV today by doing so.

PeepShow

On Sane Sewell: How the hell else are they supposed to build this up? Cornette said if you get involved in one more match you're fired from being a referee. Guess what happened at Final Resolution? Now guess whats going to happen to the referee? It all makes sense.

Not even starting any of this would have been the right plan.

chessarmy

^ Why not? I don't understand why people don't wait for angles to pan out before bashing them

Hometown Kid

^ Look at who's booking the shows and then try to think of any way a stupid angle can come out anything but stupid...

Main problems with TNA. Crushings of...

1. MCMG
2. AJ Styles
3. Samoa Joe
4. Chris Daniels (Coming back soon though. :y:)
5. And completely screwing up FL vs. MEM.

The parts you mentioned don't mean anything in the big run because they've shit all over the X-Division so much it doesn't mean anything. Also I agree with EY smiling at his pyro is Blue but everything else has been done pretty much right with him.

PeepShow

Take a gander at Nancy's signature and tell me that does not look the least bit Blue.

Soulpower

I don't understand why people don't wait for angles to pan out before bashing them

I'm still waiting for the Eric Young-Robert Roode angle to pan out >_>

man_on_the_moon

Reaction score
lets be reality© (again)

On Eric Young: You complain when he's a goofball, but when he actually gets the chance to show off his real talent and have an actual serious gimmick its still a problem. The guy is awesome right now, he's adding a lot to the X-Division and I'm loving that he isn't a dumbass anymore. If you're just not into Eric Young as a wrestler then fine, but are you seriously complaining about this? I find it hard to believe it.

naaaah, genEric Young will always be a corny goofball. Like TNA itself, even when HE'S being serious, its pretty impossible to take him seriously. Like, isn't this the same dude who was dressed as a super hero a week ago? He basically went from a scary, paranoid nobody, to a nobody-nobody.

At least when he was acting like a hairless pussy, and jumping into peoples arms when the lights went out, he had an identity. Now he's just some corny white dude with orange tights.

O I KNO DA ANSAHH TA DIS 1, how about build him as, maybe....a wrestler? Thats what he was/is, right? A wrestler....they could've shown vignettes of him cutting Flair like promo's, building his debut, instead, they rather show vids of some video game character named (career) suicide (sorry frankie K)...

so yeah, GTFOH

chessarmy

^ The Eric Young thing is solely your opinion, I'm not even going to argue with you about that.

As for the ref. How do you know TNA had plans to make him a wrestler? Maybe he joined the company as a ref first then they realized they didn't need him and noticed he had wrestling capabilities so they made the switch? They wouldn't use him as a ref for all these months for the sole purpose of turning him into a wrestler, it was obviously something that came up along the way

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

They could have removed him from the referee spot for awhile then, before debuting him a few months later. It would have been much better than the fagtastic stuff we're being dished up now.

The last month of TNA has sucked altogether tbf.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
lets be reality©

TNA cant be taken seriously, even when they're trying to be. For one, they have a referee who beats people up...wow, really? I admit, It was funny at first, but in classic Russo fashion, they continued to drag it on and on until nobody gave a shit, not that we necessarily gave a shit in the first place. Its predictable, and makes like zero sense...

A ref keeps getting involved in a certain wrestlers matches, what do we do? Assign him to that persons matches, weekly, and expect him to suddenly stop interfering. :laugh: smfh
But when WWE drags out Jericho/Kizarny/Helms' returns/debuts for so long nobody gives a damn, or drags out Kane/Mysterio for months, nobody says anything. Yes, this ref this has gone on a little too long, but they actually add to it and grow it. They're building hype for when Shane actually becomes a wrestler in kayfabe.

and Eric Young...does anyone actually like this dude? Is it me, or is his character even more cornier than before? lol @ him turning around smiling when his pyro goes off...get the fuck outta here. If they put the x-division 'ship on him, I swear I'll...well...continue to laugh at them weekly.

smartenupTNA
Eric Young's paranoid gimmick: "SUCKS! SUCKS! STUPID TNA!"
Super Eric: "SUCKS! SUCKS! STUPID TNA!"
Eric Young as an actual wrestler showing off his talent: "SUCKS! SUCKS! STUPID TNA!"

So please, enlighten us, what DO you want Eric to do?

chessarmy

^ 2 ma buddy tbkb, How would that make sense? Him just disappearing for a while then coming back as a wrestler? The entire point of whats been going on is so this actually has some logic to it, instead if a ref randomly turning into a wrestler.

Its not even that big a deal, not sure why it would be someone's major complaint about the company