lol @ Stinger

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

I'm quite pissed, I deserve better then this.

Somebody delete this thread from existence. We'll forget it ever happened

I'm sorry man, I would have tried to pick a fight with you over something if I had known this is what would happen. :hug:

I tried to file an ordinance to get all Bucs fans placed into seclusion away from the rest of society but I failed Stinger, I let you down, I let you all down. :sad:

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
I'm quite pissed, I deserve better then this.

Somebody delete this thread from existence. We'll forget it ever happened
Rofl,
Child,
You haven't done shit yet.
You are just a smurf that got shoved into lockers everyday at school and the last one picked for a pick-up game of basketball.
You probably tried fitting in with your class but all they did was stare at you and were like "who the fuck is this fruitcake, he's a fucking failure at trying to be funny".
You suck tbh

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Rofl,
Child,
You haven't done shit yet.
You are just a smurf that got shoved into lockers everyday at school and the last one picked for a pick-up game of basketball.
You probably tried fitting in with your class but all they did was stare at you and were like "who the fuck is this fruitcake, he's a fucking failure at trying to be funny".
You suck tbh

Now you people understand why i'm pissed. lol

Read this shit

3rd grade material.

I'm turning down my intelligence.

LMAO
I don't know you in real life but your mom is a whore LOL and i bet you get raped everyday in school your life sucks ROFL

YOU=FAILLLLL lol

:roflmao:
It's better than your piece of shit flames. Just like the "peanut brain" flame. That shit was even worse than 1st grade material.
Matter of fact, I heard that shit on Rugrats when I was a toddler.

YOUR MOTHER

I'm probably gonna be called out for saying this by a certain somebody somewhere down the road.

But, i'm gonna go ahead and give myself the “victory”