lol I can't go to work.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

if you're that bored, why not? i get like 2 hours free before and after my lectures in college on mondays and wednesdays. i do absolutely nothing but wait. a 2 hour walk with music plugged in your ears is the most entertaining thing ever if you're that bored.

the dark knight

alright, i give up. just sit your ass at home and start spankin' the monkey!

Evil Austin

^ no you didn't lol.

Can't you do like online work or something doesn't your place of work have a website? :confused: some jobs have that not sure exactly what you even do.

But yeh if you are stuck then you are probably not the only one so don't worry.

Wrestling Station

Did I mention its like -20 something with the wind chill factor?
In winter we barely get -4 here.
in summer, hell we get 58 degrees C.

anyway, you should bring down your friends and have a good ass party. Make bets and you will eventually get the bank at the end of the night.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh no there are plenty of people who are fucked.

And no I wish I could work from home but I can't stock kegs or recieve our booze from home. Though I wish I could lol.

I can call and place the orders which I likely will try to do blind without seeing our stock because I have our liquor license number etc handy but I won't be there to recieve it and put it all away and stock our bars etc.

MikeRaw

bad time to fuck up your knee, huh?

Oh, and as for the drug dealer, make that motherfucker coem to yuo if he wants your business. Maybe get him to drive you around too.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I probably can convince him to drive here but he's the kind of guy who doesn't like to leave his house unless absolutely necessary.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah I really do need to.

I've just been putting it off because public transpo has always been good for me but like I said it takes time to get my license.

In Canada it works like this:

You pay $100 take a test and you get your G1. This allows you to drive only with a person with at least 4 years driving experience in the passenger seat, no night driving, and no highway driving.

After 8 months if you take driver's ed or 12 if you don't you can take your G2 test. This costs $100 and then gets you most of the priviliges of driving but you still can't drive with any alcohol in your system.

Then, I think its after 8 months again you can pay another $100 and get your G license and that entitles you to full driving privileges.

Airfixx

If it was one day that would be fine but we're looking at maybe a matter of weeks here which is not good. I mean I have savings and all, but they're not substantial anymore and I'm not sure I can afford to miss anymore than two weeks worth of work.

Typical! Trust the dollar bill to mess things up...

You any good at cards?

...I suggest becoming a proffessional internet gambler.