lol I can't go to work.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Seriously.

As of yesterday OC Transpo (Our public transportation service) went on strike. I need the bus to get to work, otherwise its almost a two hour walk to work.

So yeah, I can't work. On the plus side I get to chill and be lazy. On the other hand I am also making no money right now.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You don't have a licence?

No good sir. I have never learned to drive and really have no real motivtion to. Maybe I will now but it'll still be at least 8 - 12 months before I am allowed to drive by myself due to Canada's graduated licensing program.

Get laid.

:(

She works close enough to home that she can walk. I walk her to work every morning and go pick her up afterwards but my actual day is pretty boring. Gonna go play WoW soon tbh.

Good time killer.

Airfixx

An unexpected(*) day off and you're BORED? C'mon man... Use your imagination.

...Either that or watch some old PPVs! LOL

(*Damn! They're the best kind!)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Just realized.

How in the name of shit am I supposed to hook up with my dealer when I'm out of weed?

Fucking OC Transpo. Bad times ahead yo.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
An unexpected(*) day off and you're BORED? C'mon man... Use your imagination.

If it was one day that would be fine but we're looking at maybe a matter of weeks here which is not good. I mean I have savings and all, but they're not substantial anymore and I'm not sure I can afford to miss anymore than two weeks worth of work.

Wrestling Station

yup, go to a horse race or something lol. oh wait, no transportation! lol just remembered the main problem you had! >_>

monkeystyle

Reaction score
lol. There's like two feet of snow on the ground right now. Bikes are more or less out.