Lol. Blaze.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I only have like Chaos, XBA, Wordlife & LHR on Facebook...I kinda prefer it that way. Facebook for me is more for keeping up to date with my friends and family who don't live near me anymore.

Pussy whipped like usual....:wavetowel3:

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I only have like Chaos, XBA, Wordlife & LHR on Facebook...I kinda prefer it that way. Facebook for me is more for keeping up to date with my friends and family who don't live near me anymore.

That's because we're the most awesome IWFers to ever live. You don't need anyone else on your list.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
1274160789092.jpg

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA! WOW!!! That Hacksaw pic is some funny shit. And Mike...I'm so sorry man... just remember you gotta go down the stream not across the road. ;)

And you're god damn right facebook is serious shit! When you delete someone...it's like you're erasing them from your life.....FOREVER!!!! MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA! WOW!!! That Hacksaw pic is some funny shit. And Mike...I'm so sorry man... just remember you gotta go down the stream not across the road. ;)

And you're god damn right facebook is serious shit! When you delete someone...it's like you're erasing them from your life.....FOREVER!!!! MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

lmao, it's hilarious how many people get upset and send angry messages asking why you deleted them. Gives me a great chuckle.