Lol, bad news, stream watchers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
WWE Legal has become very aware of illegal stream sites like Justin.TV. The company plans to attack the sites and shut down illegal PPV feeds. They will all sites like Justin.TV like they have people posting copyrighted material on YouTube.

- WZROnline.com

Lol, internet?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I stopped ordering ppv's wasn't worth the money. Then I stopped watching the streams of ppv's, I just read about the stuff that happens now when I'm on my lunch break at work (I work over nights so I go at 2am). So this wouldn't effect me.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I doubt most of the people who watch streams would pay for the show anyway. Cost/Benefit analysis says WWE is wasting time and money on this.

TheKames23

Reaction score
I never really watched streams anyways. I don't order them either. I usually just read the results online, or just wait till Raw the next night to find out.

MikeRaw

Meh, a report like this comes out all the time, and they never fully shut down the streams. There's always streams kickin' around.

Soulpower

OH NOES! I guess I'll just have to wait 3 hours after the PPV ends, and download the show.

Kizza

It'll be half arsed. I still see WWE stuff on Youtube, so fail.