• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
So every so often when I come to the site, I'm logged out. I don't log out when I leave the site just close the internet window and leave. Every time I log in I click the 'Remember Me' box and that should work right? It doesn't and I've got no clue why. Normally it's not a problem but a few minutes ago I was writing up a new topic, a pretty long post and when I went to post it I was logged out and the post was gone.

Any idea why it doesn't keep me logged on?

This Guy

Actually its funny, I never had that problem before, but after I had to reformat my computer that does happen to me every once in awhile too. Not everytime, but sometimes. And it doesn`t happen when I goto WTF. But I didn`t really care, it isn`t really a big deal to me. But in the intrest of perhaps helping solve this problem I will mention I use IE8.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I never experience any problems like being logged out on either of my lap tops, if I could find the source of the problem I would definitely like to fix it for everyone. I use firefox on both computers, one is Vista and other is XP. Anyone using firefox experience the problem? I have been logged out few times on my phone but I figure it is just my phone.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Usually if I'm inactive for a while it auto logs me out.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Yeah I'm using IE8 as well. It's not every time but I'd say like 2 for every 5 visits, something like that. It does happen at a few other forums.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Firefox is the option for people who don't take it up the ass.

Wordlife

Google Chrome >>> All

Works the best, never signs me out, actually runs the forum 10x faster imo, along with other sites too.