Lockdown to Break TNA US Attendance Record

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ChiWa

Reaction score
I hate say it but the Drowning Pool song on ECW is by far the best song to open a wresting show with. I may not like it that well on the radio, it kicks ass for a minute to start the show.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I quite like the raw theme tune papa roach is awsome. WWE ppv's always have good opening.

Ben

Reaction score
Jeremy Borash announced today at the Lockdown Fan Fest that tomorrow’s Lockdown PPV at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio will break the all time US attendance record for the company. Previously this record was held by the 7/2/10 live event that took place outdoors in Brooklyn New York at MCU park. That event drew 5,600 fans.

Credit to Gerweck

Good news for TNA as long as there not papering the shit out of the show to get to that record.
http://www.gerweck.net/2011/04/16/t...ord-at-lockdown/comment-page-1/#comment-16382

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I highly doubt this is true. I read a report not too many days ago that said they had only sold 2,000 tix. So unless they've sold 3000+ in a few days, that's probably not possible unless they just hand out tix.