Lockdown to Break TNA US Attendance Record

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Opening Music

This thread is simple , just say what opening theme music you prefer...

Smackdown,RAW or ECW ???

Personally i prefer the Raw theme tune (Papa Roach-to be loved) , i think the Smackdown theme tune sounds worse now that it has been sped up.

Skullnen

Reaction score
Agree! Don't like any of those too much, but RAW has the best.

xtremebadass

Raw theme is the shit, it's better than the PPV themes, although the Mania song is awesome, and their video is inside a wrestling ring

Great One

Why the fuck did they change from the last old school RAW theme that was AWESOME, this one's ok I guess... The SD theme pretty much blows I say they go back to the Marilyn Manson theme a long time ago. ECW theme is good.

xtremebadass

man that marilyn manson song embodied SD, now SD's song blows just like the whole show

King_Ash

Reaction score
RAW would have to be the best, next ECW, then smackdown... thats also the order I like the shows.

xtremebadass

The iMPACT! song is pretty badass also, well not the opening, the one they always highlight at the end

Great One

man that marilyn manson song embodied SD, now SD's song blows just like the whole show
Yup... agreed. Which Impact song? The adrenaline rush song? If so, that's such an old song, and the funny thing was it was actually the theme for one of the WWE's WMs.

xtremebadass

seriously? damn it aint a bad song, TNA doesnt normally use well known songs, like on their PPV preshows they use some hardcore metal song

Reaction score
Who gives a crap about TNA? ECW's music is the best in my opinion. Drowning Pool - Bodies is a great tune and I pump iron to it. Papa Roach's RAW theme is okay, but too mainstream, and Smackdown's just sucks. I agree that Marilyn Manson - Beautiful People was the best song for Smackdown.

Jabroni900

Reaction score
Who gives a crap about TNA? ECW's music is the best in my opinion. Drowning Pool - Bodies is a great tune and I pump iron to it. Papa Roach's RAW theme is okay, but too mainstream, and Smackdown's just sucks. I agree that Marilyn Manson - Beautiful People was the best song for Smackdown.

Who gives a fuck about ECW, no one so shut your fucking mouth, oh yeh Kevin Thorn sucks, cheap gangrel rip off.