Lockdown Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
Telewest Costomers read

I couldn't believe it when I heard it scince Telewest is turning in to Virgin they're taking Sky Sports News off air along with Sky one and if a deal isn't made Sky sports 1,2,3 & Xtra be gone so no more WWE in the UK.

So I wanted to get peoples thoughts on it.

Markz

Reaction score
Let me lay this down, my Dad works for Sky so I know what all this crap is.

Virgin owner "Richard Branson" bought over NTL: Telewest turning it to NTL: Virgin (Virgin Media) After doing this Richard started bad mouthing Sky.

Sky now has the best Channels and services, Sky HD, Sky +, Sky Anytime and Internet. They invested 60% of their money to improve what shows are on their channels such as, Lost, 24, Premiership, WWE, new movies, Dream Team and many more. NTL is now saying they do not want any of that and are denying anouther contract for the good channels, then, to piss everyone off, NTL raised their prices.

On Thursday this all goes down, also NTL could go bankrupt by Sunday.

P.S. Sky is lowering their prices, lol.

Reaction score
if that does happen, im sure the wwe will get a new deal on some other channel. so i dnt think anyone shoudl worry.

Ben

Reaction score
221691_lg.jpg

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Reminds me of a WWE poster but can't remember which one. Not bad compared to the shit they've had.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Yeah I'm with you on the WWE poster but not surprising considering 65% of what they do if not more is flatout copying WWE.

Ben

Reaction score
This poster is actually good, most of the time they just photoshop a whole bunch of pics onto some god awful background so this is def a step up,

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
It's a leaf of the WWE's book that they should be taking out. They're always simple and straight to the point, yet still look professional.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah if there is one thing they need to copy from WWE it needs to be the posters cause otherwise we got people on this forum who could make better posters on a half assed day. This one looks like they just straight jacked the formula WWE uses for their posters and it turned out solid.