Loading Problem.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CrazyJ Cena

Jobber
Reaction score
Well yeah I referred my brother to the site yesterday, he filled all the info up and then pressed sign-up. He said he waited like an hour, still just on the same page. Why?

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Mandatory questions since you left out pretty much everything:
Did you watch your brother sign up? If not, are you sure he ticked "No, create an account now." when entering his username and password?
What exactly did the website do after he clicked the button? "Still the same page" doesn't really explain much. Also, what username is he trying to register under?

Sanity checks out of the way, technical questions:
What browser was he running? Did he try and register more than once, and in a different browser?

Last edited:

Kio

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm very sorry for all the trouble I've caused, tried this with FireFox and working perfectly fine, thank you. Although the loading problem still occured, had to wait quite a while, but yeah thanks again for sorting it out. Thanks.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I'm very sorry for all the trouble I've caused, tried this with FireFox and working perfectly fine, thank you. Although the loading problem still occured, had to wait quite a while, but yeah thanks again for sorting it out. Thanks.

It's no problem, don't worry about it.