LMS match results ( Edge/Cena)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

tnafan454

Reaction score
I live in pittsburgh pennsylvania and on may 8th smackdown is going to be at the melon arena where the main event will be a 6 man tag match the commercial says and i quote" watch WWE CHAMPION Triple H Batista and John Cena take on Randy orton WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION Edge and i can't remember the third teamate but if anybody also in PA can agree to this to confirm that i'm not making this up that would be appriciated

xtremebadass

Never believe dark matches announced. They are always innacurate and most of the time never happen.

MikeRaw

Cool. It's pretty obvious that Edge will win though, because Smackdown needs a World Champion, and I highly doubt that they would leave a brand without a world champion.
I'm surprised they would advertise this though. Usually they'll always advertise the current champion for the event, even if the event is months away. In those cases, it's not really a spoiler, because they just list the current champion to avoid giving away a title change. But in cases like this, where they actually advertise someone else as being the champion, it usually means the title change will actually happen. It won't surprise me at all to see Edge win.

Travis40

Cool. It's pretty obvious that Edge will win though, because Smackdown needs a World Champion, and I highly doubt that they would leave a brand without a world champion.
I'm surprised they would advertise this though. Usually they'll always advertise the current champion for the event, even if the event is months away. In those cases, it's not really a spoiler, because they just list the current champion to avoid giving away a title change. But in cases like this, where they actually advertise someone else as being the champion, it usually means the title change will actually happen. It won't surprise me at all to see Edge win.

I remember back in July 2004, WWE was advertising a Texas Death Match with Triple H vs. World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton, pretty much giving away the results of the next month's SummerSlam Main Event (Orton vs. Benoit), and confirming that Evolution was splitting.

xtremebadass

Why do people say Edge is going to win because SD needs a world champion? SD had both belts for two and a half months, and yet still through Mania they still had both belts. I think they are just evening it out for awhile with Raw having both belts a little longer.

CM PUNK VS CENA AT JUDGMENT DAY! I WANT IT!

Great One

Yeah.. I'm pretty sure Edge won't win, especially after watching SD, tbh. He'll fail, then I think join up with Christian again.