LMAO @ Rell

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

ESPN said:
Andrew Bynum, a key factor in the Los Angeles Lakers' 25-11 start to the season, will miss eight weeks with a subluxation of his left kneecap and bone bruise.

MRI tests and an examination Monday by team physician Dr. Steve Lombardo revealed Bynum had injured his kneecap and suffered a bone bruise. Bynum will not need surgery and is expected to make a full recovery, the Lakers said in a press release. He will begin rehabilitation immediately.

"He's already focusing on his rehab," Bynum's agent, David Lee, told ESPN The Magazine's Sam Alipour on Monday.

Bynum injured his knee early in the third quarter of Sunday night's 100-99 victory over the Memphis Grizzlies. A subluxation occurs when the kneecap is pulled toward the outside of the knee.

"It was pretty scary because it felt like my knee twisted all around. Luckily I'm all right," Bynum, who was wearing a heavy brace after the game, said.

"I didn't hear any pops. I'm able to put weight on it and it doesn't really hurt. Just when I bend it, it hurts."

A third-year pro taken by the Lakers with the 10th overall pick in the 2005 draft, Bynum is averaging 13.1 points, 10.2 rebounds and 2.06 blocked shots, and has shot 189-for-297 (63.6 percent). He is the NBA's 11th-leading rebounder and ninth-leading shot-blocker.

The Lakers have won six straight games and 16 of 19 entering Monday night's game at Seattle.

crying.gif

:laugh:

Soulpower

That's a low-blow.. Rell made fun of you because Dallas lost. You're making fun of Rell because someone got hurt.

PeepShow

That's a low-blow.. Rell made fun of you because Dallas lost. You're making fun of Rell because someone got hurt.

My favorite quote of all time.

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt.....then it's hilarious."

But no, seriously, he made fun of me for TO crying and the fact that they lost. Fuck it. He talks about how great they are every day. Bah....

Rell

Reaction score
You asshole :sad:

The Lakers are fine though, Bynum will be back in March which still gives us a month to get ready for the playoffs. Last year we started off 26 & 13 with Smush Parker running the point and Evans & Cook on the bench...lets just say Fish & Ariza >>>>>>> Smush, Cook, & Evans

and finally, it looks like we're going after Chris Webber, and guess whos number one in the nba.com power rankings :happy:

We're fine tbh

Rell

Reaction score
Because Tony Romo is hurt on the inside, Bynum is hurt on the inside and out. Its a shame this happened the same day I laughed at the Cowboys...damn, I feel like I caused this :sad:

I'm sorry Jerry Jones

PeepShow

Yeah, And you hurt me on the inside as well. :(

FAGGOTEER.

:(

*Emo Style*

phantomgerald

Would this be a good time to take a shot at the Cowboys?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Damn.....thats fucked up making fun of someone getting hurt.......it saddens me.....*pats Rell on back*