Lmao at this fan/plant

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
CM Drunk said:
It's actually a bad thing for the global economy, the American banking system tends to be the root to everything so if there isn't at it's strongest neither is ours. For the world to prosper America needs to. China will probably rise up as the next super power followed by India in the next 2/3 decades rendering the UK and America less important then we are now even if it's via association. I'm far from an expert but this is from what data I can grasp in a short time of research. I'm sure a few of our members such as Anonymous or Wacokid could correct me due to them being a lot more in the know than me in a lot of these kind of things.

berneydidnotread.gif

:obama:

Reactions: Bort

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
That's exactly how it happened Dolph.

That's exactly how it happened Dolph.

You don't have to tell me twice.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
It's actually a bad thing for the global economy, the American banking system tends to be the root to everything so if there isn't at it's strongest neither is ours. For the world to prosper America needs to. China will probably rise up as the next super power followed by India in the next 2/3 decades rendering the UK and America less important then we are now even if it's via association. I'm far from an expert but this is from what data I can grasp in a short time of research. I'm sure a few of our members such as Anonymous or Wacokid could correct me due to them being a lot more in the know than me in a lot of these kind of things.

Oh..

We still win though !!!

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
Probably better off not reading it, it probably has some major flaws and is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Still, displays a hell of a lot more understanding of the world economy than any of us in this thread, even if it is slightly flawed.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Still, displays a hell of a lot more understanding of the world economy than any of us in this thread, even if it is slightly flawed.

Settle down there Seabs' lapdog.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
OK! Lets get back to the main point! Brits lose... THE END. :angle:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I wouldn't want your crappy support! Color me indifferent on your withdrawal from my campaign!

USA! USA! USA!

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
815fccbf58195accec4acab0cb885990.jpg

[size=x-large]USA[/size] [size=x-large]USA[/size] [size=x-large]USA[/size]

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M&autoplay=1[/yt]

Seems fitting.