LMAO at Jobber from ECW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
As reported earlier, there was a wardrobe malfuction at Tuesday night's ECW on SyFy tapings during Zach Ryder's squash match victory over indy wrestler Rory Fargo. Ryder pulled the front of Fargo's shorts down while throwing him into the corner, giving the fans in attendance an eyefull to say the least. Luckily for WWE, the show was taped and there was enough time to edit the match and cut to a camera angle that did not show Fargo's exposed parts.

However, word got out about the malfunction and several WWE superstars commented on it on Twitter. Zach Ryder, Hurricane Helms and Chris Jericho all took turns making tongue-in-cheek remarks about the situation.

Zack Ryder said, "My opponent was being a little cocky in the ring with me tonight." He later added, "He tried his hardest...he was going BALLS to wall...but he couldn't stop Mr. Woo Woo Woo."

Hurricane Helms responded to Ryder's comments, saying "I mean you did tear a guy's pants off last night! Just sayin!" He later added, "I mean seriously, that match was just NUTS!", "How come nobody told me Balls Mahoney came back to ECW??", "Big Dick Johnson and Naked Mideon are both suing for gimmick infringement!" and "He definitely got some 'exposure.' Maybe he can turn it into a gimmick!"

On Wednesday morning, Chris Jericho joined in on the fun, writing, "Zack Ryder's opponent last night needs to stiffen up and be less genitle in the ring."

If I was that guy, I would just quit. That has to be the worst thing to happen if you're a wrestler, non-injury wise.

Klide

BEAT me to the punch i was gona post this.

6:31....WOO..WOO.WOO

[YT]
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZbBzHsA3eMk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZbBzHsA3eMk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YT]

Wordlife

LMFAO LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE LAUGH AT HIM AFTER IT!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Didnt hardcore holly expose al snow's junk when he suplexed him during a house show? I seem to remember reading about it in Mick Foley's book.

Airfixx

I'd opt for Naked Mideon to make true with his gimmick if it mean no Killlngs on TV (regardless of his atire).

noumenon

I mean, if you're hung it really wouldn't be a big deal..but by the sound of the chuckles this guy wasn't packin..lol.
I really hate when they get wedgies n don't notice it. I remember HHH walked around with his ass cheek hanging out an entire match.

Wrestling Station

I mean, if you're hung it really wouldn't be a big deal..but by the sound of the chuckles this guy wasn't packin..lol.
I really hate when they get wedgies n don't notice it. I remember HHH walked around with his ass cheek hanging out an entire match.
I guess HHH just like to tease the sluts around the ring lol.