Live WWE WrestleMania Discussion Thread - Saturday April 1st & Sunday April 2nd 2023

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
  • Love
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA

The All-Nighter

Reaction score
Kudos to John Cena for putting over a younger and hungry talent like Austin Theory to contribute and elevate him as well as to preserve WWE's future. That is what WWE officials expect from veterans and how the business works ... Theory is one of the brightest rising stars and a future Main Eventer, like Solo Sikoa, Bron Breakker, Logan Paul and Dominik.

Seth Rollins is still one of the best (despite his fashion sense) ... However, Logan Paul is a natural. His attitude, guts, physical characteristics and Frog Splash are very reminiscent of the late great Art Barr and make him a top heel. He will surely sign a new contact with WWE and I expect him to win the US title or the IC title this year.

Congrats to Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens. I hope that their fans will now stop crying, whining and complaining about Sami's past losses, even if everybody knows that The Usos are still the better tag team ... Too bad that Sami missed the third and "decisive" kick before pinning Jey Uso. That Sami is too emotional and quite clumsy, but Owens was perfect last night (and I am being honest since I dislike him).

Last edited:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
It’s also hilarious how WWE brought out the make a wish kids only for Cena to lose lmao. So much for making their dreams come true

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Sabretooth said:
It’s also hilarious how WWE brought out the make a wish kids only for Cena to lose lmao. So much for making their dreams come true
well their dream (or wish mind you) was to go to WrestleMania. They did even more than that by being a PART of WrestleMania. Their wish wasn't for John to win.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well this story isn’t over confirmed.

Joey Bananas

Reaction score
Night 1 was absolutely fire, if Night 2 is even half as good this will be the all time greatest WrestleMania

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Outstanding first night from top to bottom pretty much. I had Night Two down as the slightly better looking card on paper so that's got some serious work to do to top this.

Biggest gripe of the night was definitely the Cena stuff and honestly, if that's the Cena we get from here on out then I hope he's unofficially done.

Knowing how many eyes were going to be on them regarding the potential sale and TV rights negotiations etc, they absolutely knocked it out of the park

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Quite a good Night 1.

No real surprises in the results and nothing went way over the match quality, that you could've expected to see, except for Ripley and Charlotte, who stole the show a bit, even with the one big problem that Match had.

Biggest flaw was the amount of time they spent advertising shit... and Samantha Irvin of course :hayden3

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I expect Bobby is gonna issue an open challenge tonight and we’re gonna get LA Knight and possibly Stone Cold????

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team