• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live WWE Extreme Rules Discussion Thread - Saturday October 8th

Cwalker

Was The Fiend just a dream? I swear everyone hated that hokey nonsense when it was going on yet across every forum everyone now loves Bray Wyatt. His career has been mostly unwatchable goofy supernatural nonsense.

Eh, the Lumis/Miz angle is up there with the dumbest things the WWE has ever booked though.
Whoa…

Don’t say everyone loves him

Dale

Super Moderator
Very solid show, opener was easily the best match of the night. No real surprise winners except maybe Bianca though i'm not really into the Bayley stuff at the minute so i'm not disappointed she didn't win.

Thought the I Quit finish was really good, I was honestly expecting a similar scenario but with Beth quitting on behalf of Edge so they didn't fuck him up.

Rosie

Dark Side
I rate the show 8/10, +1 for Bray's return. I think the weaker points for me were Liv v Rousey and the Strap match. Otherwise pretty solid.

Order

Send HOOK
Not a fan of Bray Wyatt but that return was done superbly and I've seen a few theories saying all the people that were human may be part of a faction of his which would have me more intrigued.

Thought the show was good but not great. Best match was the six-man Donnybrook for me. Seth and Riddle was fine and I liked the finish to the Edge vs. Balor which sets up something with Beth and Rhea.

Thought Bayley vs. Bianca was disappointing.