Live WWE Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread - February 21st

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Not one of the best PPVs, but, my dad doesn’t get the WWE network so he comes over to watch the PPVs and I do sheets for all of us to choose our winners. If it’s a match with more than two people, excluding tag teams, of course, unless it’s multiple tag teams participating, we write the names, put them in our WWE cup, and draw our picks. No matter how meh the PPV might be in general, we find this makes it really fun, regardless.

I drew Styles, Lee and Cesaro, but, since Lee was hurt, I had Morrison. Well, I didn’t draw well lol

I was surprised Orton was the first one eliminated, I was thinking Kofi lol my heart hurt.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Since my Internet died out I had to go back and finish up the EC Main Event onward and I was happy with the Result. Granted I rather of wanted to see Miz win the WWE Championship a few Years ago and even though I don't consider him a worthy WWE Champion right now I don't mind him rolling with it for a couple of Months. I imagine they'll be a contenders Match at what Fastlane if not Miz vs Drew or possibly Drew vs Lashley for the right to challenge Miz at Mania. I commend them changing things up.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Since my Internet died out I had to go back and finish up the EC Main Event onward and I was happy with the Result. Granted I rather of wanted to see Miz win the WWE Championship a few Years ago and even though I don't consider him a worthy WWE Champion right now I don't mind him rolling with it for a couple of Months. I imagine they'll be a contenders Match at what Fastlane if not Miz vs Drew or possibly Drew vs Lashley for the right to challenge Miz at Mania. I commend them changing things up.

It was honestly the most shocked I’ve been over wrestling in ages lol although I’m not happy Drew lost it, I applaud the shocker. I would be surprised if Drew doesn’t get it back by/at WM.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
If the match at Mania is Miz/McIntyre (I don't think it will be for the record) then they're gonna have to go to extreme lengths to make me interested in that. Miz has literally been a jobber for the entire year. No feasible reason for me to think McIntyre will have any trouble beating him and winning back the title. I guess with the backing of The Hurt Business, they could make it seem like a real hurdle, but even then it's a stretch for me.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
And that's not a knock on Miz, they've just drained every last little bit of credibility out of him in recent years.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Mike Mizanin should be an example of "shut up and do what you're told" and "making chicken salad out of chicken shit"......you look at his career, he's had to put up with the things that all the "buried" and "dropped the ball" talent over the years who've been martyred online and just plugged away and kept working, doing all the shit nobody wants to do. Been pushed/stopped/50/50 booked to death and didn't complain on social media or threw fits backstage.

And what's his reward? He's got a tv show of his own, a smoking hot wife, and has HOF numbers and has held the WWE championship more times than people who were anointed and supposedly more talented than him.

Not bad for someone who supposedly sucks.....even if his career is the epitome of "cream rises to the top".

Run it back!

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Hopefully they use Bad Boy 4 Life on his video package this year.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah if they really want to get Miz to that point again use it why not God knows his Theme to me needs some spice. People forget Miz outsmarted Cena at Mania so whoever he faces there I imagine he can do the same and we see what happens from there.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Welp 10 fuckin years and Miz is wwe champ again. Can’t say the man didn’t wait his turn :lol

I literally wouldn’t be surprised if they have him drop the title back to McIntyre tomorrow on Raw. I can’t see him getting a significant run. This is just WWE trying to shake things up on the road to wrestlemania.

Overall pretty boring PPV. Neither chamber match was anything special although I’m glad Bryan won... only to get murked by Roman Reigns right after :lmao

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
My final rating is a 5/10. Granted I skipped two matches but.

TeaDrinkingLimey

“Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?”
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Marked out when Miz won the title over 10 years ago.

Will he be booked as poorly this time around?

And yes, I realise he beat Cena in the main event at Wrestlemania 27 but he was just a pawn to set up Rock and Cena.