Live WrestleMania 37 Discussion Thread - Night Two - April 11th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
He was massively over but then they started booking him to have the worst dialogue instead of being bad ass. That rumble didn't help but WWE also booked it in a way that stuck a middle finger to Bryan fans

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Gambitto said:
OK and does WWE carrying that on by booking the past to win help that?
Well my question is does it matter when regardless of the outcome, the status quo isn't going to change 99% of the time? Frankly whether someone beats Roman for the belt, or beats Edge for the belt, WWE is pretty damn likely to make them another in a long line of main eventers who don't move the needle.

Reactions: Sabretooth

King_Nothin

Banned
Reaction score
WWE only has 1.7m fans left. Being over with these geeks means absolutely nothing. They cheered Bad Bunny for fucksake. These dorks booed the Hulkster and he's the biggest star of all time. Real wrestling fans booed Rock outta the building at WM X8 over Hulk.

They let that guy demolition derby a good wrestler and the miz. night 1 was a disgrace for that reason alone. If I was miz and morrison i woulda said fuck you and shot on him in front of the world, who cares if you get fired.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Again though, want to reiterate that I don't care that Roman won. Wasn't rooting for Edge. Didn't actually care who won one way or another. :lol

THISisAWESOME

Banned
Reaction score
The last time someone upset the smark crowd this much was Brock Lesnar. That tells you all you need to know when a heel is so alpha that the smarks hate them. These guys pride themselves of being hipsters and cheering heels yet when an actual badass turns heel they can't stand it. They revolt and start chanting YES YES YES for the little engine that couldn't.

Reactions: King_Nothin

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Johnny Tsunami said:
Well my question is does it matter when regardless of the outcome, the status quo isn't going to change 99% of the time? Frankly whether someone beats Roman for the belt, or beats Edge for the belt, WWE is pretty damn likely to make them another in a long line of main eventers who don't move the needle.
I'd rather they do what's going to make me care about the product and having the past win the title certainly isn't.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Well that is fair enough.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I like Edge and I've enjoyed his stuff but do I want him holding the title? No and if anything I think him losing gives more character to him

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Same could be said for Roman but Edge winning the title also I don't think adds much here to him. Whereas him losing? Now he can blame Bryan for that and spins off into a feud there

King_Nothin

Banned
Reaction score
The last time someone upset the smark crowd this much was Brock Lesnar. That tells you all you need to know when a heel is so alpha that the smarks hate them. These guys pride themselves of being hipsters and cheering heels yet when an actual badass turns heel they can't stand it. They revolt and start chanting YES YES YES for the little engine that couldn't.

But they cheer for Jazz hands mcfingerbang Kenny omega for sure even though hes a pointy pransy heel

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Reaction score
lol by what barometer is he “the hottest thing in wrestling”? Sounds like pure shite to me

Your taste in pretty much everything is trash though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Who the fuck can even challenge Reigns at this point? I’m thinking WWE are moving Cesaro into that role.

Reactions: bradatar

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
bradatar said:
Your taste in pretty much everything is trash though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh just drop it.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Sabretooth said:
Who the fuck can even challenge Reigns at this point? I’m thinking WWE are moving Cesaro into that role.
Cesaro for a PPV or 2. Be some very good matches and can put Cesaro over in defeat