• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Survivor Series WAR GAMES Discussion Thread - Saturday November 25th 2023

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
IMG_9037.jpg

The work is already working.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I predicted Ronda in roh a month ago lol. But the sheets convinced me punk wasn't coming back this soon.

In a way it's closure tho. Wwe can do its thing n aew can sign the will ospreays n go back to focusing on young ppl. Wwe is where ppl over 35 are world champs.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I predicted Ronda in roh a month ago lol. But the sheets convinced me punk wasn't coming back this soon.

In a way it's closure tho. Wwe can do its thing n aew can sign the will ospreays n go back to focusing on young ppl. Wwe is where ppl over 35 are world champs.
Sometimes things just don’t fit. I figured even before his return that AEW might not be where he belong r. That’s regardless of what happens next in WWE.

And this frees up AEW as you said to do what it originally set out to do. I love Punk, but we all said him beating Hanger didn’t feel like the right plan and AEW felt off for a while after that. They’re finally building back to what we want them to be.

Butters

That's Me!

This doesn't really seem to be the case with some of their signings tho. hopefully it's just the rare few.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Sometimes things just don’t fit. I figured even before his return that AEW might not be where he belong r. That’s regardless of what happens next in WWE.

And this frees up AEW as you said to do what it originally set out to do. I love Punk, but we all said him beating Hanger didn’t feel like the right plan and AEW felt off for a while after that. They’re finally building back to what we want them to be.
Punk was both the best n worst thing to happen. It solidified aew as a player but direction was forever altered . Hanger should have lost to mjf. Mjf should have lost by now too. But wtv I think worlds end is the perfect time for a reboot.

As far as punk in WWE, Seth feud n Mania match w Austin is prob only 3 things that need to happen. Managing hie workload will.b essential