• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Survivor Series WAR GAMES Discussion Thread - Saturday November 25th 2023

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
El Jefro Blanco said:
I mean I'm having a good time and ppl taking it super serious is quite frankly funny af . Talking about wrestling on a wrestling forum isn't weird. Shit posting I also a pretty common internet trope. No one is attacking anyone so I think it's not really weird at all. I'm certainly having fun .
Youre taking it super serious wishing an injury on a man just because of what he did in another company

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I want Gunther vs Brock and Seth vs Jey tho, Punk cam get in a fight and get fired after the Rumble

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I mean I'm having a good time and ppl taking it super serious is quite frankly funny af . Talking about wrestling on a wrestling forum isn't weird. Shit posting I also a pretty common internet trope. No one is attacking anyone so I think it's not really weird at all. I'm certainly having fun .
No worries, you’re good. I was mostly just responding to the way that you were responding but outside of that your posts are fine.

Ryback better be a man of his word, that's all I'm gonna say.
The one about him retiring? Lol

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
El Jefro Blanco said:
Bro I'm not actually serious about him getting hurt lol
It’d be pretty low and loser behavior if you actually did but whatever I’ll just let you do your thing if that’s how you have fun you do you