• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Survivor Series Discussion Thread - Sunday November 21st

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I thought Becky’s Scarlett Witch attire was pretty dope last night. I was half expecting Seth to match her and wear some Vision inspired gear.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
By Andrew Zarian for F4Wonline.com

Sunday's WWE Survivor Series was originally supposed to feature Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. And for anyone watching last night, it was blatantly obvious that was the plan.

In July, I was told that the Brooklyn, New York, pay-per-view would be centered around Johnson. Between heavily promoting his new Red Notice movie on Netflix, the 25th anniversary of his WWE debut that took place in New York City, NBC’s renewal of Young Rock, and the second season of the Ruthless Aggression documentary series, the timing was perfect.

Yet another source informed me that there were hopes for Johnson to be on Monday's Raw, dependent on his schedule. I personally didn’t see this as happening.

In late-September, the same source told me that Johnson would not be on Survivor Series due to his filming schedule and needing to quarantine for travel. However, there was still a financial obligation to continue with the plan for the movie promotion without Johnson which is what we saw last night. The basic concept stayed the same, minus Johnson himself.

Although it was fun taking a trip down memory lane, it felt like WWE was throwing a surprise party for a guest of honor that never arrived.

Cwalker

Welp. Kind of have to expect things like that considering his busy ass schedule. Would’ve been nice, but obviously wasn’t meant to be

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I thought Becky’s Scarlett Witch attire was pretty dope last night. I was half expecting Seth to match her and wear some Vision inspired gear.

I thought Becky was doing this
phtvn7y48w2qbwe.jpg
but :bosque with more ass shown… but yeah the other thing you mentioned probably is it. It actually does show off ass

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I've managed to get around to watching Becky/Charlotte so far, it was really good. Those two typically produce great stuff together, so I'm not surprised this showed up. Becky's gear was indeed a highlight, by far one of her best looks.

Glad Becky picked up the W. :beckyapproves

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Vince: Say Rocky, how would you like to make an appearance on this show that we're doing where we'll commemorate the 25th anniversary of your WWE debut? Even an appearance via satellite would be great!

Rock: No-can-dosville Vinny Mac, but I'll tell you what... what you can do is make half the PPV a contrived commercial for my new Netflix film that benefits no one in your company!

Vince: I like it! In fact, I like it so much that I think I'll dedicate the entirety of Monday Night Raw to this film of yours!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Vince: Say Rocky, how would you like to make an appearance on this show that we're doing where we'll commemorate the 25th anniversary of your WWE debut? Even an appearance via satellite would be great!

Rock: No-can-dosville Vinny Mac, but I'll tell you what... what you can do is make half the PPV a contrived commercial for my new Netflix film that benefits no one in your company!

Vince: I like it! In fact, I like it so much that I think I'll dedicate the entirety of Monday Night Raw to this film of yours!
half this site: watches anyways