• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live SummerSlam Discussion Thread - Saturday August 5th 2023

Cwalker

Logan Paul hasn’t had a bad match since coming in iirc…

Ricochet has been doing this long enough that he can get him through a good match

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Sure, sure. I'm not saying it isn't possible that they gonna do some good shit. Right now though, I'm just expecting it to be something between a spot orgy and a Match where they build towards the one, two huge spots and in both cases there probably won't be any actual substance to it. ... Not that that is always a bad thing, but with Logan going over, Ricochet being the opponent and the usual WWE "non-build" around it... eh. Kinda feels like a toilet break Match. :lol

Also "good Match" can mean a lot.

I'd be very happy if I'm completely wrong with these thoughts, of course.

Last edited:

Cwalker

I mean…will it be a spot fest?

Most likely cause that’s both guys style. But the crowd will be hot for it cause that’s what most modern day wrestling fans want.

Also…DIY :owens3 But I think they gotta run through Miz and Reed on this show before getting KO and Sami

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
I mean…will it be a spot fest?

Most likely cause that’s both guys style. But the crowd will be hot for it cause that’s what most modern day wrestling fans want.

Also…DIY :owens3 But I think they gotta run through Miz and Reed on this show before getting KO and Sami
I just want DIY reunion it's all I ever wanted

Cwalker

And damnit if Jason didn’t have a neck like his daddy, we could still be getting FTR/DIY/Alpha:mad:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I hate it. I wish they'd give me reasons to be actually invested in way more of their product, because the talent for big things is sure as shit there.
I just wish Logan would fuck off and no amounts of cool flips and heel promos will change that, don't need that trash in wrestling

Last edited: