• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, September 15th 2023: "The Grayson Waller Effect" with special guest John Cena

Dale

Super Moderator
As much as I love the guy, I swear to god it feels like he has to mention that fucking Tequila or the story about having 7 bucks in his pocket at every opportunity he gets :francis

Deezy

DZ PZ
Wonder what Reigns is going to get with his appearance this Friday......people already assuming Cody isn't finishing his story because Rock gonna work Mania.

Even though WGA/SAG-AFTRA are reportedly getting ready to meet and if they reach a deal, you know the studios are going to go full tilt boogie and producing fast content like they Roger Corman.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Cena spoke about his relationship with The Rock during an appearance on Wednesday's edition of The Bump.

Cena said:

In between the times we've spent with each other, I've openly come to a realization that the first foray into us competing against each other probably was a professional mistake on my part. I've been very apologetic and open with my apology that the way I conducted business was in the realm of trying to do good business and we did great business.
It was really nice to see a friend who's actually generous with his time. We actually conversed for a little bit and that's the first time we'd seen each other since publicly apologizing for that and I just wanted to make sure he heard it from me face to face as well and it was really nice to see a friend.