• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, November 17th 2023: LA Knight takes on Bloodline’s Jimmy Uso

Deezy

DZ PZ
Putting Theory on commentary isn't doing him any fa ors.....Cole just keeps heaping dirt on him.

Deezy

DZ PZ
So Becky was just in the area with her rassling gear on......makes sense, we saw how dumb she was on Jeopardy.....she eliminates the middle man because changung requires thought.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Dark Match had Kross def Cedric Alexander with a cool new finisher

oqzJeEd.gif

Dale

Super Moderator
Gonna watch this in a bit to see if I missed anything specific about it but I found it kind of weird they had Bianca playing up that Charlotte needed to call in Bex, when in kayfabe terms and maybe real life terms for a period too Bianca was probably closer to Bex then Charlotte was. Makes me wonder if they're heading for a 3HW (Bex, Bayley & Charlotte) vs. Asuka, Iyo & Kairi some point down the line.

Rosie

Dark Side
Y2Jayne said:
Dark Match had Kross def Cedric Alexander with a cool new finisher
oqzJeEd.gif
Hmm, some potential in that move. Not sure if the Pumphandle set up is needed but the ending is good.