• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, May 21st, 2021: Apollo Crews defends the Intercontinental Title in a colossal Fatal 4-Way

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
CHRISTOPHER said:
I like the US title a lot tbh but the IC I think only looks good in like concept pictures :lol it just looks weird in action to me
I think the old US title wasn't that nice, but the old IC title was nice enough

Chris

Dreams are Endless
the old US title is weird lol when it debuted I'd say it was unspectacular and one of my least favorite titles of WWE at the time....but by the time it retired I thought it was one of WWE's better looking belts bc of all the horrible changes :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Nice to see Commander Azeez has the courtesy to not interfere even though fatal-4-way matches are no DQ

Butters

That's Me!
i was a completely ok with them just making all the belts look the same except strap color, red for raw and blue for smackdown.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Butters said:
i was a completely ok with them just making all the belts look the same except strap color, red for raw and blue for smackdown.
I don't really have a problem with it either tbh, just don't want them doing more dumb shit like the street profits and New Day handing off the tag titles to each other :lol