• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, March 8th 2024: Logan Paul returns to SmackDown

Why doesn't the ref start a 5 count when Randy has his opponents clearly touching the ropes?
Little things like that gripe me, as well. Refereeing across wrestling needs tightening up. Little things add to the illusion and they don't need to dismiss it.

Deezy

DZ PZ
writtenin1981 said:
Little things like that gripe me, as well. Refereeing across wrestling needs tightening up. Little things add to the illusion and they don't need to dismiss it.
thank you.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Why does Seth look like he's wearing clothes made for someone about 150 pounds heavier than he is?

Scarlet is legitimately Kross is onky redeeming quality......he is just meh.
This is where they really need to consider making maturity levels different for Raw and Smackdown. They are just itching for an edgier gimmick that would fit a darker/more mature show. She adds so much to his aura, but is held back by the PG orientation. If they allowed Raw to be TV14 and keep Smackdown PG, it would open up a lot of options for certain wrestlers and gimmicks that are being tied down due to content restrictions. They seem to be the prime examples.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
IMG_6311.jpg

@Butters at Smackdown?