• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, March 8th 2024: Logan Paul returns to SmackDown

Skyefire

Wrestling Goddest
I went to turn on Smackdown and it's not on here. They're showing an f*cking Cleveland Cavaliers game. This is Cincinnati, we don''t give a f*ck about Cleveland. They say Smackdown will be on at 11:35 after the 10:00 News, assuming the basketball game ends by 10, because they have to have their full 95 minutes of news on top of the 11 hours they have the rest of the day.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Skyefire said:
I went to turn on Smackdown and it's not on here. They're showing an f*cking Cleveland Cavaliers game. This is Cincinnati, we don''t give a f*ck about Cleveland. They say Smackdown will be on at 11:35 after the 10:00 News, assuming the basketball game ends by 10, because they have to have their full 95 minutes of news on top of the 11 hours they have the rest of the day.
it's off Fox in September thankfully

Chris

Dreams are Endless
That's rarely happened to me but I just have to stream on a watch wrestling when it does

Chris

Dreams are Endless
A generational promo to reval the first mat ad in WWE history I'm losing my mind