• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, March 26th, 2021: Edge and Roman Reigns gear up for WrestleMania collision

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Really unfortunate I lived to see the day where WWE thought Owens and Zayn needed Logan Paul involvement to get their feud over

Deezy

DZ PZ
Finally looked up Logan Paul.....him and his brothers are douchebags, but it's not like they have done anything illegal, he filmed a dead guy,

But so did Vice.....

I don't get it......people act like it's OK for a convicted rapist to be used to put over Steve Austin and HBK but some Youtube dickhead is a bridge too far?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
It's a no for me. Leave it to WWE to fuck up a perfectly good blood feud with some tide pod eating, imma be gay for a week, film dead bodies for views waste of oxygen.

Also Mike Tyson was a heavyweight boxing champion and most of us were either like 10 or not alive :heston

Unfortunate as this was probably the only match I would have watched mania for :(

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I guess I must accept that for this particular Sami character, having this dude come in to pad the feud makes sense. It's just crazy to think that with all their history, this is the feud that finally has them facing off at Mania. :lol

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
They should have just had Sami throw KO's donuts in the trash. That would have sent KO into a rage and made it believable

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
While I agree with EC that given their history there isn’t a need for some social media celebrity, but I get why they’re doing it and that’s to get more eyes on the product on the road to Mania.

Just like what they’ve been doing with Bad Bunny over on Raw.