• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, March 1st 2024: Elimination Chamber Fallout feat. The Rock

Butters

That's Me!
I loved his original one that just had the brahma bull on it. I actually got in trouble at school for wearing a rock shirt that said "laying the smack down" because the principal said it meant laying the drugs on the table to sell.

I then got in trouble for wearing a DX shirt. it didn't even say suck it it was just a group photo on them on the front(the outlaws and chyna version of the group) and he said it was inappropriate. I found out he was a steve austin fan later :lol so I think he was just bullying me.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I loved his original one that just had the brahma bull on it. I actually got in trouble at school for wearing a rock shirt that said "laying the smack down" because the principal said it meant laying the drugs on the table to sell.

I then got in trouble for wearing a DX shirt. it didn't even say suck it it was just a group photo on them on the front(the outlaws and chyna version of the group) and he said it was inappropriate. I found out he was a steve austin fan later :lol so I think he was just bullying me.
Definitely was just bullying you

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool

That lay the smackdown story is amazing

Your principle is the dumbest educator ever

Butters

That's Me!
that's the thing, i was like i guess i can see the thinking in that but then later i found out he actually watched wrestling so he knew damn well it didn't mean that and just didn't like the rock.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
that's the thing, i was like i guess i can see the thinking in that but then later i found out he actually watched wrestling so he knew damn well it didn't mean that and just didn't like the rock.
Bet if you wore a Stone Cold shirt, you would’ve been student of the year or something

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
He may have mistook Rock for a drug dealer in his luxurious silk shirts

gettyimages-51103257.jpg

Butters

That's Me!
some of my favorite wrestlers back then were dependent on if i could find a shirt for them. I saw a Kane shirt at walmart and was like, "hey i like kane now"