• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, March 11th 2022: Sasha Banks to clash with Queen Zelina on The Road to WrestleMania

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Terrible news for big e, feel horrible.

And they ruined another nxt European on top of that. BUTCH?????? man this company fucking sucks lol

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I saw on Twitter someone suggest his name should have been Bruiser or some variation of it like Pete the Bruiser or Butch the Bruiser since Bruiser was part of his nickname. I wouldn’t have minded that but it is what it is, as long as Pete is still awesome despite the name change.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I saw on Twitter someone suggest his name should have been Bruiser or some variation of it like Pete the Bruiser or Butch the Bruiser since Bruiser was part of his nickname. I wouldn’t have minded that but it is what it is, as long as Pete is still awesome despite the name change.
Yeah it was a bit unexpected but as long as they book him well, that's the main thing here. I like how they introduced him with this faction, I think it has a lot of promise. Sheamus is like one of my favourite guys on SD, and Pete has always been one of my favourites in NXT. So them being teamed is tight.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah its no crazy character change (at least yet) so I'm mostly just gonna be making Butch jokes cause they're hilarious but it should be fine. He obviously will not be getting a significant push of any sort with the name though :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Dale said:
I'll be dead if it comes out that some people actually call him Butch as a nickname.
Oh I wouldn't even doubt it lmao Vince probably overheard someone say it and said "that's good shit pal" :heston