• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, June 2nd 2023: Roman celebrates 1000 days as champion + MITB qualifiers

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
As that creepy stuff was going on I was like is this witches, Kross/Scarlett, or Bray coming back. It was the Witches.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Are you Android 13 and he’s Goku?
Nah. Long time ago, @Sabretooth said, I’m 99% sure during that Christian and Orton World title match or well I guess technically after. “He kicked him in the penis!” But I probably just remembered this all wrong :lmao he can confirm or mention when if actually was

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Blaze said:
Nah. Long time ago, @Sabretooth said, I’m 99% sure during that Christian and Orton World title match or well I guess technically after. “He kicked him in the penis!” But I probably just remembered this all wrong :lmao he can confirm or mention when if actually was
that was like 12 years ago bro

Sabretooth

Yes bro that was it lmfao and it’s been an inside joke ever since :lol