• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, June 23rd 2023: Womens Tag Titles Unification

Deezy

DZ PZ
Jimmy Uso said:
What’s wild to me is the Bashams weren’t real brothers. One of those time fake brothers actually looked like legit brothers.
lol they were bitter rivals in OVW

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Jimmy Uso said:
What’s wild to me is the Bashams weren’t real brothers. One of those time fake brothers actually looked like legit brothers.
I thought they were legit twins until WWE magazine broke kayfabe bc they had a birthday calendar and one of them had a birthday but not the other

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think I already knew wrestler was scripted then bc of that WWE Uncensored episode tho

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Sheamus is some something else. People thought he was done like 5 years ago, missed a year, came back like 3.5 years ago and started doing possibly his best work of his career.